DetailsDesigned to promote excellent health through healthy cuisine, Floating Leaf wild rice products can be likened to the floating leaf stage of the wild rice plant where the reaching leaf nourishes the submerged stock and root bringing forth a healthy plant to maturity. Just as the appearance of long narrow floating leaves on the surface of Canada’s northern pristine lake waters is natures first promise of a new wild rice crop, look to Floating Leaf foods for our promise of providing new healthy food alternatives to your table. With Floating Leaf we recognize the specific dietary requirements and preferences of consumers with health challenges like celiac, diabetes, heart health and those who simply desire optimum health.
- Combine 1.5 cups (approx. 100 g Floating Leaf wild rice with 2 cups (approx. 500 mL) of water in a large saucepan.
- Stir briefly to fully submerge the rice in water.
- Cover and bring to gentle boil on medium heat.
- Time for 10-12 minutes.
- Turn off heat and leave the saucepan on heat source depending on desired texture.
- Drain excess water.
- Serve or season and serve.
- Additional Information
Item Color N/A Item Size N/A
- Reviews (0)