You can enjoy all the benefit of ordering your drugs online at best available prices through DirectPharma at extra discounted rates. We can serve you with Pharmaceutical supplies from leading manufacturers. We can also provide highest industry standards in supply chain services in shipping at best rates to ensure the safety and integrity of your purchases. We always go above and beyond the call with a refreshing level of uncompromised dedication rooted in a passionate vision to be the best in the industry.
We can supply:
Actos, Auralgan, Caldolor, Dantrium Inj/Cap, Desmopressin Spray, Dexilant Cap, DigiFAb Inj, Euflexxa, Ezetimibe 10mg Tab, Gilenya 0.5mg Cap, Ipravent Nasal Spray, Jakavi Tab, Locacorten Vioform, Lumigan Drops, Ninlaro, Pantoloc, Pradaxa 15mg Cap, Synthroid Tab, Uloric, Vigamox Eye Drops, Xeralto Tab, Zometa Inj and many more…
We are partnered with:
And many others.
Pharmacy Group Benefits
Follow the 3 steps to order your medication from http://www.advpharmacy.com/caresidents
According to the insurance industry, Canadian companies spend about $200 million per week on prescription drugs, which translates into an estimated $10.2 billion per year. While total health spending between 1985 and 2007 grew at average rate of 6.6 per cent annually, total drug expenditure increased by 9.2 per cent for the same period.
The main factors that drive the cost of drugs upwards include:
- The willingness to pay for almost every new drug at any cost,
- Not fully using the potential of generic drugs,
- Vast pricing and dispensing differences between pharmacies for similar drugs,
- Employee indifference about the cost of drugs covered by their workplace plans
Group Pharmacy benefit
We also provide group benefit management designed to meet the challenges of cost containment of pharmacy benefits AT SOURCE, while maintaining the benefits value to the customer.
The Pharmacy Benefit Management
Our Pharmacy Benefit Management Program for your employees will help keep down your cost of prescriptions and therefore the insurance premiums you pay. Working with your employees’ doctors as part of their health care team, we guard against medication interactions and over-use to keep employees healthy and at work. We also monitor the effective use of the medications to help eliminate waste, avoid duplication, while providing user satisfaction.
Our cost containment measures include:
- Generic substitution (when available);
- Ninety-day supply of maintenance drug; unless it’s a first time prescribed trial period;
- Convenient free delivery across Canada; paid shipping to destinations across the USA and abroad
- Convenience of ordering online, phone or by Kiosk (at your office); delivery to office or home;
- Prices match the Ontario ODB costs; lowest price in Canada with competitive dispensing fees and mark-ups;
- Automatic refill reminder service; improves patient compliance;
- Pre-loaded employee data; easier access to pharmacy ordering systems using kiosks (at your office) or online, eliminating possible errors
- Automatic pharmacist call to discuss all new prescriptions and questions;
- Inter-therapeutic drug changes;
- Group claim monitoring;
- Management of lifestyle and life enhancing drugs;
- Disease management program;
- Online Adjudication;
- Reduction of claims processing cost for both parties;
- Added customer convenience; privacy and availability;
- Group purchasing opportunities that lets us pass the cost saving on to the client;
- Convenient employee services like processing additional health claims (glasses/physiotherapy);
- User friendly support in three languages;
- Direct connection to the pharmacy at anytime via private telephone link;
- Customized on-screen messages and scheduling of in-house health events;
- We are always available. Our trained pharmacists are available during business hours to provide direct professional, personalized and convenient service.
- Our quality assurance program provides a system of checks and balances; our pharmacists verify orders and procedures to assure the highest standards of filling prescriptions in the shortest time possible.
- We acquire and maintain medical and medication histories on all our clients to offer effective disease management service.
- Our Website is available 24/7 for clients to order their medications and track their order online.
- We provide efficient processing; all orders are shipped in original sealed containers and discrete packages within 24 to 48 hours of receipt.
- All transactions are conducted with complete privacy.
- You always deal directly with a registered pharmacist.
We will work with your management team or benefits consultant to develop a program that best serves your company’s needs.
Adv-care.com is an online mail order pharmacy that is located in Ontario-Canada and is backed up by a team of dedicated and licensed pharmacists since the year 2000. This Canadian pharmacy offers prescription drugs and health care products from Canadian pharmacies and it offers everything that the customers expect from a pharmacy without leaving the comfort of a home. The customers have to login first and then they can browse the catalogue of products. The categories include prescription and non prescription drugs, OTC medications, herbs and vitamins, medical aids and beauty and health care products. For registration the customer has to fill a short user profile and fill the medical information that will be verified by licensed doctors. The company maintains personal, confidential data so that there is no third party access.